Working With Employers To Fill Positions
Establishing employer partnerships is our number one goal to successful job placement for our clients. At Community Partnerships of Idaho, we understand what makes a good fit between an employee and potential employer. We provide extensive training and prescreening so that our client is the best match for the job.
Company's that work with us receive excellent service in finding the right employee. Our goal is to understand your hiring needs, company culture and future direction so we can to provide you with a choice of skilled candidates.
Community Partnerships will:
- Post your current job openings
- Assist your company with the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) reducing your federal tax liability
- Offer resume and reference screening for all our applicants
- Coordinate interview schedules
- Provide job placement and time limited training
- Provide long term job coaching for individuals that meet the criteria