Community Partnerships Care Plus
Providing Quality Care Coordination
Community Partnerships of Idaho Care Plus (CPICP), founded in 2013, is a sister company of Community Partnerships of Idaho.
CPICP provides care coordination to individuals in a comprehensive, holistic, person-centered manner.
Community Partnerships of Idaho Care Plus provides Care Coordination to individuals in Idaho. Currently Care Plus provides Care Coordination to individuals who receive Medicare and Medicaid assistance who are enrolled in the Blue Cross of Idaho True Blue Special Needs Plan. Our focus is to assure high quality, person centered care and promote improvement in health and quality of life. We have offices in Boise, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Post Falls and Lewiston.
Blue Cross of Idaho chose to work with a statewide Idaho company with years of community experience.
Care Coordination Team
- Manages a caseload and serves as a member’s central point of contact
- Conducts annual comprehensive assessments
- Develops person-centered individualized care plans
- Manages ongoing communication with Interdisciplinary Care Team members including the member, designated family members, primary care physician, providers and others
- Monitors services and coordinates care transitions
- Works with Care Coordinators to support the member's ongoing care coordination needs and personal goals
- Assists members to find local health care and service providers
- Researches and helps link members to community resources
- Supports members by providing preventative health and well-being education tools
- Triages daily calls and inquiries from members