Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Emmett office is currently seeking qualified Supported Living Technicians to assist adults with developmental disabilities. Our Supported Living Technicians help develop and maintain individual’s independent living, financial and social skills, while living in their own homes or apartments. Each individual has the choice of where to live, who to live with, where to work, and how to spend their time.
For more information about our Supported Living Services: Click here
- Provides individual therapy
- Records and maintains total hours and service delivery times, accurately, on a daily basis
- Transports individuals in vehicles
- Treats participants with dignity and respect
- Plans monthly activity and training calendars with participants
- Participates in Individual Support Plan Meetings if requested by the individual receiving services and/or supervisor
- Reports concerns and service needs to supervisor
- Provides positive reinforcement according to the intervention techniques
- Takes advantage of teachable moments
- Must be available to work weekends
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have their own reliable transportation, and a phone
- One (1) year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Must have skills necessary to follow and implement therapy programs
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to effectively manage time, implement behavioral principles and work in many different environments
- Ability to pass a background check with Health and Welfare and a drug test
Download and complete the Employment Application, then click “Apply For Job” and attach your current resume and completed application.