Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Community Partnerships of Idaho Care Plus provides Care Coordination to individuals in Idaho. Currently Care Plus provides Care Coordination to individuals who receive Medicare and Medicaid assistance who are enrolled in the Blue Cross of Idaho True Blue Special Needs Plan. Our focus is to assure high quality, person centered care and promote improvement in health and quality of life.
We are currently looking for a candidate to work out of the Post Falls/Coeur d’Alene area. For more information about our Care Coordination Team: Click here
Care Coordinator Position Description:
The Care Coordinator provides care coordination services to individuals enrolled in the Blue Cross of Idaho Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan in Post Falls and Coeur d’Alene area. The Care Coordinator acts as the single point of contact for enrollees, completes annual comprehensive health assessments, monitors the provision of covered services, works with enrolled members to develop an individualized plan of care, and provides care coordination in a comprehensive manner. Care Coordinators work closely with the state-wide care coordination team and other interdisciplinary care team members to ensure that members receive all necessary care and services appropriate to the needs of the enrollee.
What you need:
- Bachelor of Social Work or Masters of Social Work
- Care coordination/case management experience
- Goal setting/care plan development
- Group process and team dynamics
- Knowledge of long term services and supports
- Customer service
- Organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Clinical experience
- Ability to learn, ask questions and process information
- Ability to interact with individuals from various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
- Experience with electronic health record documentation
What we offer:
- A fun, fast paced, and collaborative work environment
- Meaningful and fulfilling work helping others achieve their long-term goals
- A flexible schedule working Monday – Friday during regular business hours
- Life/work balance
Full time employees are offered the benefits listed below. Benefit eligibility begins the first of the month following sixty days of full time employment.
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Life/Leadership Coaching (available after 120 days of employment)
$15.00 – $23.00 DOE
Download application: Employment Application
Email or fax your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-376-4988
Community Partnerships of Idaho Care Plus
3076 Five Mile Rd.
Boise, ID 83713