Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
We are currently hiring experienced para-professionals to join our Mountain Home team.
Our para-professionals will provide school- based intervention to students who have developmental disabilities. They will implement replacement behaviors with the purpose of preventing or treating behavioral conditions of students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors. They will also provide assistance to students so that they may access the classroom and special activities (i.e. P.E., music and computer lab).
For more information about our children’s programs, please visit Children’s Services.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- High school graduate or have a GED.
- Prior experience working with children who have a developmental disability strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of study at an institution of higher education (60 academic credits); OR obtained an academic associates or higher degree (in any academic area).
- Ability to pass a background check with Health and Welfare.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
$8.50 – $9.50 DOE
How To Apply Instructions:
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend doing the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!