Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
** SIGN-ON BONUS**
Our Mountain Home team is currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Clinician. This position will begin as part-time, and move into a full-time position. As a Mental Health Clinician. you will work with children and adults to help manage physical, mental, social, and emotional needs. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to tailor their techniques when working with individuals at various stages of development. Candidates should also be prepared to deal with many types of issues using a variety of techniques.
For more information about our Behavioral Health Services: Click here
What You Need:
- Master’s Degree as a counselor, LPC, LCPC, LMSW or a LCSW in the state of Idaho
- Clear understanding of Idaho state laws and liabilities regarding critical issues in counseling
- Prefer previous experience working with children
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communications
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete accurate paperwork in a timely manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Maintains licensure standards
- LCSW in the state of Idaho
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
What We Offer:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus!
- $200 after 30-days
- $300 after 120-days
- Opportunity to grow and develop within this field
- Meaningful and fulfilling work helping individuals and families make changes to improve their well-being
- Ability to work with adults and children who have a wide range of mental health needs
- A work environment that is fun, fast-paced, and collaborative
We offer the following benefits to full-time status employees.
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Life/Leadership Coaching
How To Apply Instructions:
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend doing the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!