Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Community Partnerships of Idaho is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), specializing in mental health. The objective for this position is to provide rehabilitative services for individual adults experiencing severe and persistent mental illness and/or developmental diagnosis. These services are in an outpatient setting and intended to assist the client in obtaining and implementing skills for coping with issues such as trauma, familial and/or peer conflict, mental health disorders, developmental challenges, grief and loss, relational issues, and community re-engagement.
What You Need:
- Minimum Qualifications:
- A current, unrestricted license from the State of Idaho as an LCSW
- Previous training and experience working with SPMI and/or SUD populations
- Pass a criminal history background check
- No more than 2 driving violations within the past three years
- No DUI or reckless driving violations within the past five years
- Skilled in diagnosing, treatment planning, and implementation
- Have a positive, motivated, self-driven attitude
Preferred Applicants possess the above qualifications plus:
- Hold a CADC or ACADC in addition to their LCSW license
- Experience with SUD groups and GAINs
- Experience utilizing and coordinating with various types of funding (H&W, IDOC, BPA)
- Experience with publicly funded managed care plans
- Computer literate and able to meet deadlines; familiarity with EHR systems
- Able and willing to work evenings
We offer the following benefits to full-time status employees.
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Life/Leadership Coaching
How To Apply Instructions:
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend doing the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!