Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
CPI has provided services and support to individuals with disabilities for 23 years. As an employer, CPI provides supportive career development that allows professionals to explore their passions and step into leadership roles. CPI believes in “creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals,” and we pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, personal dignity, relationships and innovation.
At CPI, you will receive robust training and professional development opportunities, and a diverse professional track that supports your professional goals.
Our Habilitative Supports provide one-on-one therapy to children ages of 3-17, who have a wide-range of developmental disabilities.Habilitative Supports create opportunities for children to develop friendships and build relationships, as well as help children expand their communication, socialization, and relationship-building skills in various settings.
For more information about our Children’s Habilitative Support Services: Click here
What You Need:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check through the Department of Health and Welfare
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling that fits your school schedule
- Opportunity to work during school breaks and in the summer
- Ability to gain valuable skills working in this field
- Ability to obtain hours that can count towards Habilitative Intervention (HI) certification
- Experience that looks great on a resume and on college/graduate school applications
$9.50 – $10.50
How To Apply:
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!