Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Twin Falls office is currently looking for an Employment Specialist. Employment Specialists provide one-on-one job seeking assistance to clients by helping them complete applications, meet with employers and follow up on leads until employment is obtained. They will also provide job readiness training and support to ensure their client is ready to start in their new role. Employment Specialists will continue to work with their clients to help build skills in their new role by working alongside them until they are able to work independently. This helps ensure that our clients will be successful long-term and help increase their job retention.
The position will start out part time position and has the potential to grow into a full time position. This is a billable position.
For more information about our Employment Services: Click here
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and helping people find their path to independence. You will be creating opportunities for people with disabilities to learn and achieve their goals
- The ability to use marketing and job placement strategies
- Teach interviewing techniques, placement resources and job retention skills
- Ability to use a computer, type and write reports, follow procedures and policies of contracting agencies, and perform transferable skill analysis by using information received by the client or referring agency
- This position needs forward thinking, creative, honest, independently driven, team player with outstanding communication and organization skills
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Have their own reliable transportation and cell phone
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal history background check
- Previous sales, human resource or employment experience is preferred
- Fluency in ASL desired
- Ability to use Sign language
We offer benefits to full time employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Download and complete the CPI Employment Application (digitally fillable).
Click the “Apply For Job” button below and attach your current resume and completed application.