Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Boise office is currently seeking a dedicated Employment Specialist to join our CPI team!
Employment Specialists provide one-on-one job seeking assistance to our clients by helping them complete job applications, meet with potential employers and follow-up on leads until gainful employment is obtained. They will also provide job-readiness training and continued support to ensure their client is ready to function in their new role. Employment Specialists will continue to work with their clients to help build skills in their new role by working alongside them until they are able to work independently; this ensure each client experiences long-term success and increased job retention.
The position will start out as part-time with potential to grow into a full-time position. It is also a billable position.
For more information regarding our Employment Services: Click here
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and helping them find their path to independence. You will be creating opportunities for people with disabilities to learn and achieve their goals.
- The ability to use marketing and job placement strategies.
- Teach interviewing techniques, placement resources, and job retention skills.
- Ability to use a computer, type and write reports, follow procedures and policies of contracting agencies, and perform transferable skill analysis by using information received by the client or referring agency.
- This position needs someone who is a forward thinking, creative, honest, independently-driven, and a team player with outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and current car insurance.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal history background check with The Department of Health and Welfare.
- Previous sales, human resource or employment experience preferred.
- Fluency in ASL desired.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling that can work with your school or work schedule
- Ability to gain valuable skills working in this field
- Meaningful and fulfilling work helping others achieve long-term success
Once you reach full-time status, employees are offered the following benefits:
$14.25 – $15.75 – billable service
$9.50 for non-direct billable service
How To Apply Instructions:
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend doing the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!