Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Nampa location is currently seeking a qualified Employment Mentor! This is a part-time position, scheduled Thursday – Sunday (16 hours, per week).
Our Employment Mentors provide individualized one-on-one, on-the-job training and support to help meet the needs of their clients. This support helps clients achieve their personal and professional goals, while also helping them maintain long-term employment. The primary goal for this position is to help the client successfully meet their job expectations and become more independent.
Additionally, Employment Mentors will document their client’s daily progress and conduct periodic evaluations to ensure their clients are meeting their goals. Evaluation information will be shared with key stakeholders who have a vested interest in the success of CPI’s clients. Due to the autonomy associated with this position, you will need to maintain accurate time log and mileage logs, as well as accurate billing information.
This position begins as part-time, with potential of growing into full-time status. Additionally, this is a direct and billable position.
For more information about our Employment Services: click here.
What You Need:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check through The Department of Health and Welfare
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling that works with your school/work schedule
- Ability to gain valuable skills, concentrated in this field
- Meaningful and fulfilling work, helping others achieve long-term success
$9.50 – $10.00
Thursday – Sunday (16hrs/per week)
Download and complete the Employment Application, then click “Apply For Job” and attach your current resume and completed application.