Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
CPI has provided support and services to individuals with disabilities for 23 years. CPI provides supportive career development that allows you to explore your passions and step into leadership roles. We believe in creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals, and pride ourselves on our company values: integrity, personal dignity, relationships and innovation.
Our Children’s Developmental Services department is a progressively evolving program that serves children and their families throughout southwest Idaho. The program offers Medicaid services, private insurance funded ABA services, school-based services, and private-pay ABA preschool services. These services increase independence and build necessary skills to help children achieve their goals and live fulfilling lives.
The Children’s Services Director will support seven area program Directors by helping create quality and consistency among CPI’s children’s services. The ideal candidate possesses a strong knowledge in current service delivery systems, and demonstrates the ability to develop and manage multiple teams. Candidate will also possess strong financial/budgeting skills, as well as visionary strategic business planning that supports all program budgets.
Minimum Skills, Education, Experience required:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in social service related field
- Five (5) years experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- Five (5) years supervisory or management experience, providing developmental disabilities services
- Five (5) years experience successfully managing program budgets
- Possess excellent communication and public relations skills
- Supervises and supports all area location directors
- Responsible for Department budgets, including developing budgets, meeting revenue and expense projections, and making recommendations for change
- Maintains strong awareness of current and prospective service delivery systems
- Ensures staff meet annually required training hours & instruction
- Paid time off
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)/Life & Leadership Coaching
- Opportunity for yearly salary increases based on performance
How To Apply:
Current CPI employees: Download Internal Application here and submit it and a current resume to: Dusty@firstname.lastname@example.org
External Applicants: Download Application of Employment here.
Note: digital files are not compatible using a smart phone to complete.