Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Mountain Home office is currently looking for a dedicated Direct Support Professional to join our team!
Direct Support Professionalswill work with our adults in a one-to-three ratio; helping them maximize their self-sufficiency, safety, health, and independence.
Our Direct Support Professionals lead activities that include: cooking, participating in arts and crafts, and community-based activities. Activities are focused on helping each individual develop independent living skills, while creating new friendships and socializing with their peers. The goal is to help them achieve the highest quality of life possible.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will work at our center, as well as out in the community to ensure the individuals we serve have the opportunity to participate in a wide-range of activities. Community involvement is based on the number of participants each DSP will work with and the amount of planned activities.
Becoming a Direct Support Professional is a great opportunity to learn more about this field and gain valuable hands-on experience. Additionally, our DSP positions can count towards potential internship hours. Students looking to earn credit for an internship are typically pursuing education in the social services, human services, or educational fields.
For more information about our Adult Developmental Services: Click here
What you need:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check through the Department of Health and Welfare
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling that fits your school or work schedule
- Opportunity to work during school breaks and during the summer months
- Ability to gain valuable skills that will help you in your future career either within this field or in another field
Full-time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Paid time off/Holidays
We offer flexible scheduling and our centers are open Monday – Friday.
Please attach your resume and completed Fillable Employment Application when you click the “Apply For Job” button below.