Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) is seeking individuals who thrive in a diverse, collaborative, and growth-oriented work environment, and who want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities. CPI is seeking individuals who want a place to grow and learn.
CPI provides supportive career development that allows professionals to explore their passions and step into leadership roles. CPI believes in creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals, and we pride ourselves in our company values of integrity, personal dignity, relationships, and innovation.
At CPI, you will receive robust training and professional development opportunities, opportunities for promotion, and a diverse professional track that supports your passions.
The Community Based Supports Technician provides community support services to children and adolescents with disabilities in one on one and group settings according to the individual’s plan of service, under the guidance and direction of a Clinical Supervisor and/or Community Supports Specialist.
The Community Based Supports Technician supports participants in community activities such as 4-H, team sports, boy/girl scouts, clubs, volunteering and/or other activities as determined. The Community Based Supports Technician helps children and adolescents develop friendships and relationships with others while promoting integration into the community.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have obtained a High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must complete competency coursework offered by the Department of Health and Welfare to demonstrate competencies related to the requirements to provide Community Based Supports
- One (1) year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to work at a fast pace in many different environments
- Ability to handle flexible scheduling
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintains current drivers license and good driving record
- Maintains current liability insurance on vehicle
- Observes safe driving standards in accordance with CPI Safety Policy
- Completes employment process
- Provides references on application
- Completes criminal background check through Health & Welfare
- Maintains current first aid/CPR certification
- Completes basic MANDT if employed six months or longer
- Pass vehicle inspection and defensive driving test annually
- Completes the required 12 hours of training per year
$9.50 – $10.50
Submit a current resume and application of employment by clicking the “Apply For Job” tab below.
Note: digital files are not compatible using a smart phone to complete.
Download Application of Employment here.