Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
If you’re interested in joining a mission driven company that is dedicated to creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals, join Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI). We are a company that inspires passion, creativity and courage, here you can be part of a team that directly impacts the lives of others.
EXECUTIVES IN SEARCH OF GREATER CHALLENGES:
Enter a unique professional setting within an expanding field. Our organization offers the best of all worlds: Stability, strong financials, incredible growth potential, and the ability to affect countless lives in a positive way. Take charge of our organization and your future with a team that is committed to performance, and to helping others. Become our new:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Community Partnerships of Idaho, Inc. is searching for the right leader to join our Boise, Idaho based team. The successful applicant will work directly with the CEO and the executive team in creating and implementing strategies that will keep the Company in its present position as a nationwide leader in providing mental health and related services. The CFO is not only responsible for all financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting, but is a key leader, assisting the CEO, executives and senior managers in implementing the strategic plan. The CFO’s work will be guided by the Company’s goals, vision, and mission.
In addition to being proactive and assertive, the successful candidate will be a strong leader who is able to lead executives and senior managers into the next phase of efficiency and growth focusing on team member growth, client service as well as financial success
- Financial Strategy- Shape the long-term strategy of the company that drives and aligns with business objectives and growth plans.
- Lead- Participate in key decisions, such as pricing, hiring and growth strategies; provide analytical support to inform such decisions.
- Reporting– Lead the financial reporting and analysis processes. Generate timely and accurate financial statements, forecasts, and budget reports. Compile monthly key performance indicators with the assistance from executives and senior managers. Present reports to the Stakeholder.
- Collaboration- Collaborate with the CEO, Executives and Senior Managers to ensure alignment in accounting practices.
- Compliance- Establish and enhance efficiency in procedures that will ensure compliance with GAAP, Governmental requirements and Stakeholder reporting.
- Budget– Work with Senior Management to establish and implement a budget that is in alignment with the Company’s strategic plan.
- Capitalization– Work with the CEO, Executives and the Stakeholder to ensure that the Company has adequate capital to achieve its goals and realize its mission.
- Monitor – Oversee and monitor financial policies, procedures and internal controls to ensure safety of assets and efficiency of capital.
- Skill-set– Experience with Cash flow and Revenue Cycle Management
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of GAAP, financial policies and procedures, planning, capital and operating budget and business plan development.
- Knowledge of various electronic accounting software systems.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and other medical insurance programs.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of changes in legislation affecting health system practices.
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Proven leadership, conflict resolution and team building skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically and creatively.
- Ability to foster harmonious relations amongst team members.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and prioritize and schedule accordingly.
- Must be able to successfully and effectively communicate with a variety of personnel.
- Able to respond to crisis’ and emergency situations appropriately.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office.
- Education: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field is required. A Master’s degree in Health Administration or Business Administration is strongly preferred.
- Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience is required. A combination of public accounting and management accounting is preferred as is experience with multi-location health services. Strong leadership experience required
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS. AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect from an industry leader.
ABOUT COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS OF IDAHO
Community Partnerships of Idaho is a multi-service agency providing supports for children and adults of all ages with developmental disabilities and mental illness. Whether finding a job, building relationships, accessing the community, or learning to become more independent, we are dedicated to helping our participants be successful and achieve their goals.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00/year
Equal Opportunity Employer