Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Behavioral Health Specialist
Behavioral Health Specialists provide an individualized service that is focused on skill building and done in a one-on-one setting. The Behavioral Health Specialists will offer encouragement and support to help address the specific skill building needs of the individual. The goal of this service is to help develop and improve the individuals coping skills, social and communication skills, and their ability to manage any behaviors that could be impacting their life.
The Behavioral Health Specialists work with children and adults in a variety of settings including out in the community, in the individuals home, at our facility, or in a school setting. For more information about our Behavioral Health Services: Click here
What You Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a nationally accredited university is required.
- One year mental health experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in the community and potentially in the schools.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- CBRS experience strongly preferred
- CPRP in process or already completed strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to grow and develop within this field
- Meaningful and fulfilling work helping others achieve long-term success
- Experience that looks great on a resume and on graduate school applications
$15.00 – $17.00 DOE
Full time employees are offered the benefits listed below. Benefit eligibility begins the first of the month following sixty days of full time employment.
- Paid time off/Holidays
We are currently looking for full time and part time Behavioral Health Specialists to work out of our Boise, Fruitland (position with the Cambridge School District), and Mountain Home offices. Full time positions are available in Boise, Cambridge, and Mountain Home. Part time positions are available out of our Boise office.
These positions can be school based or community based depending on location.
How to Apply
Download CPI Employment Application: Employment Application
Email resume and application to email@example.com
Community Partnerships of Idaho
3076 N. Five Mile Road
Boise, Idaho 83713
Tel: (208) 376-4999
Fax: (208) 376-4988