Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Our Mountain Home Location is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Specialists to join our team!
Our Behavioral Health Specialists will provide individualized service, done in a one-on-one setting in variety of settings: the home, clinic, and community. As a Behavioral Health Specialists, you will provide encouragement and support to help address specific skill-building needs of our individuals. Our goal is to help each individual feel empowered, develop and improve their coping, social, and communication skills, as well as their ability to manage emotions and/or behaviors which negatively impact their life.
Our Behavioral Health Specialists can work with both children and adults in a variety of settings, including: within our communities, the individual’s home, at our facility, and/or in a school-based setting.
For more information regarding our Behavioral Health Services: Click here.
What You Need:
- Required: A Bachelor’s Degree from a nationally accredited university.
- Required: Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Required: Current driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Preferred: One year mental health experience.
- Preferred: Community Based Rehabilitation Service (CBRS) experience.
- Preferred: Certified Child & Family Resiliency Practitioner (CFRP) certification.
- Preferred: Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) certification.
What We Offer:
- $150 – Sign-On Bonus!
- $50 at 30-days
- $100 at 120-days
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Meaningful and fulfilling work, helping others achieve long-term success
$15.00 – $17.00 DOE
Full-time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Paid time off/Holidays
This position(s) can be school or community based.
How To Apply Instructions:
In order to make sure your information sticks in the digital .pdf file, we recommend the following actions:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!