Creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals.
Community Partnerships of Idaho is hiring for a Behavioral Health Administrative and Quality Assurance Specialist to work in our Boise and Mountain Home office.
This position begins as part-time and will move into full-time.
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our company, as well as assuring the quality and compliance of our Behavioral Health Service records, data, and files. You will assist in tracking important expiration dates and notifying appropriate personnel accordingly.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Behavioral Health Clinic experience highly preferred
- Ability to respond in courteous, cheerful manner, at all times
- Neat in appearance, dressing in a well-groomed and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong oral communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Attention to detail in producing accurate work products
- Knowledge in using general office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- High level of integrity
Position Functions & Responsibilities:
- Conduct random internal audits to manage critical due dates (reviews, annuals, amendments, etc). Provide audited information to appropriate staff for review and editing. Notify Director/Clinical Supervisor of late or missing documents upon audit
- Complete audit of a minimum of five files a week, and complete Quality Assurance Checklist for each clinician/medication management
- Oversee, conduct final audit of any closed file with coordination from Behavioral Health Director or Clinic Supervisor in EMR system
- Ensure up-to-date documents are present by verifying:
- Signatures, credentials, dates (run reports on Best Notes to ensure progress notes are locked and signed)
- Billing – compare calendars to time sheets
- Coordinate with assigned staff for QA needs, through email
- Ensure ongoing up-to-date information on EMR system
- Work with Behavioral Health Director or Clinical supervisor to ensure appropriate time sheets for verification of non-direct time
- Provides coverage/support to Clinic Office Administrator
- Verify initial eligibility/authorization as well as continuation of eligibility monthly
- Responsible for seeing that all medication management clients sign all intake paperwork, including Treatment Contract/HIPAA rights
- Responsible for making clinic medication management files and maintaining current copies of forms for clinic
- Coordinate intake calls for both clinical services and medication management. Will work with clinical supervisor to schedule new clients appropriate; communicate information to appropriate entities
- Preparing files for medication management days
- Update information as needed in EMR and notify appropriate staff
- Answer and return phone calls, emails and check voicemails throughout the day
- Manage weekly schedules in the EMR
- Complete reminder calls one day prior to scheduled appointment
- Check participants in and out
- Collect co-pays and payments at time of service
- Input authorizations into the EMR
- Check eligibility while on the phone with intakes
- Set up medication management in person and for Telehealth
- Collect vitals as needed and input into EMR
- Scan any new, miscellaneous documents and faxes into the EMR
- Other administrative duties, as needed
Once this position reaches full-time status, the following benefits will be offered:
- Paid time off/Holidays
To ensure your information stays in the digital file after saving it, we recommend doing the following:
Download the Employment Application, using the link below, to your desktop or laptop computer. Then open the file and type your information into the designated fields. Once you have completed the application, re-save it under your name and “application”.
NOTE: Please remember to sign and date page four of the application!
Download Employment Application here!