Mountain Home – Administrative Assistant
Community Partnerships is hiring an Administrative Assistant to work in the Mountain Home Behavioral Health Services office. The Administrative Assistant will assist with tracking important dates/expirations and notify appropriate personnel of upcoming deadlines. They will also be responsible for tasks such as auditing files, data entry, reminder calls, scheduling, billing preparation, maintaining files, and filing, requesting additional documentation as identified, answering phone calls, copying, ordering supplies, faxing prescriptions to pharmacy, and preparing files for the upcoming day.
For more information about our Behavioral Health Services: Click here
Minimum Skills, Education, Experience required:
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in use of general office equipment, including multi-line phone system.
- Knowledge of PC, standard software (Microsoft Office), and Internet skills (Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms and Gmail).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Receives time sheets and progress notes from Clinic and CBRS staff, assuring all required paperwork is complete, accurate and on time.
- Prepare new files including labeling, data entry into tracking system, request and follow up on requested documentation and releases of information including History and Physicals as needed and prepare doctor paperwork.
- Responsible for seeing that all clinic clients complete clinic contract/HIPPA.
- Verify eligibility/authorization for new referrals and then monthly for established clients.
- Responsible for taking calls during business hours/returning calls within the business day or next morning.
- Processes billing and payroll and forwards to the Behavioral Health Manager and the Clinic Manager for approval.
- Maintaining document tracker for all behavioral health clients.
- Responsible for making clinic files, and maintaining current copies of forms for clinic.
- Manage Critical Due Date tracking (referral, first appointments, reviews, annuals, amendments etc). Provide reminder to service staff of upcoming due dates. Notify Director of late or missing documents.
- Responsible for reviewing status reports/following up on needed areas and forwarding to Director.
Available on the first of the month following 60 days of full time employment. Benefits offered are:
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Community Partnerships of Idaho
3076 Five Mile Rd.
Boise, ID 83713
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.mycpid.com/download/sandcastles-2015-application-2/ →