Community Partnerships of Idaho is offering a new Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Early Intervention Program in Boise beginning in August 2017.
The program Bright Beginning’s is an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based program for children with developmental disabilities.
ABA is a scientifically proven intervention approach which uses principles that increase skills and decrease challenging behavior by using positive reinforcement strategies.
Our approach is individualized and incorporates the family’s goals for their child. We build on the child’s strengths and interests and use both structured and natural opportunities to facilitate learning.
This uniquely structured program is for children diagnosed with a developmental disability age 3 through kindergarten.
ABA therapy is used to increase language and communication skills. It is also used to improve attention, focus, social skills, memory and academics. (Autism Speaks Parent’s Guide)
- Groups of 6-8 children work 1:1 with a highly trained Habilitative Interventionist on goals that are individualized based on a formal assessment.
- Morning (8:30-11:30) and afternoon (12:00-3:00) sessions are offered Monday thru Thursday.
- Applications are accepted January thru April.
- Acceptance notices are sent in May.
- Student evaluations are conducted in July.
- Program runs August through June
- Required 2.5 hour Family Training sessions are offered on Fridays.
- Required Family Education classes are provided quarterly.
The program utilizes funding through the Idaho Children’s Developmental Disability Services Program Act Early Waiver. Our staff works closely with your Case Manager to incorporate program requirements into your Plan of Service (POS) budget and goals. Private pay is also accepted.
The Bright Beginnings staff consists of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who will guide treatment. The staff are Habilitative Interventionist certified through the state of Idaho and are trained as Registered Behavior Technicians.
Applications are currently being accepted.
For more information visit our site at https://www.mycpid.com/services/aba-early-intervention/ or contact Laura Wongdock at 208-376-7846 or Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org.Bright Beginnings Early Intervention Program