Community Partnerships Care Plus
Providing Quality Care Coordination
Community Partnerships of Idaho Care Plus (CPICP), founded in 2013, is a sister company of Community Partnerships of Idaho.
CPICP provides care coordination to individuals in a comprehensive, holistic, person-centered manner.
Currently, CPICP is contracted to provide state-wide care coordination services for members enrolled in the Blue Cross of Idaho (BCI) Medicare-Medicaid Coordinated Plan (MMCP). We have offices in Boise, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Post Falls and Lewiston.
Blue Cross of Idaho chose to work with a statewide Idaho company with years of community experience.
Care Coordination Team
- Manages a caseload and serves as a member’s central point of contact
- Conducts annual comprehensive assessments
- Develops person-centered individualized care plans
- Manages ongoing communication with Interdisciplinary Care Team members including the member, designated family members, primary care physician, providers and others
- Monitors services and coordinates care transitions
- Works with Care Coordinators to support the member's ongoing care coordination needs and personal goals
- Assists members to find local health care and service providers
- Researches and helps link members to community resources
- Supports members by providing preventative health and well-being education tools
- Triages daily calls and inquiries from members